AMcPir's foray into Epicurean Delights, June 15, 2020

Several years ago, my son Greg gave me a steel pan, lid and spatula and a procedure to prepare a steak au jus that was fit for a King. This I have done for many friends to their absolute delight. I am taking this skill to new heights using cook books like Natasha's Kitchen, Epicurious, Reluctant Gourmet, Simply Home Cooking, Food Not Rocket Science, Allrecipes and Delish. Food Not Rocket Science is Greg's collection of recipes that he started with David Hogg in 2005.
Dutch Oven Braised Lamb Shank

Pork Tenderloin/Apricot glaze

Top Sirloin Chicago style with cold lobster claws














































These pictures are featured on Facebook and the traction they're creating goes farther than Terryl's phone calls.
We have brought home a Ninja Foodie cooking machine which will influence our meal choices. This machine Pressure Cooks, Steams, Slow Cooks, Sears, Air Crisps, Roasts, Broils and Dehydrates all of which tells me I may default to the Ninja instead of the tried and true methods. No! I'll never ever abandon my steel pan, lid and spatula. Air Fryer chicken drumsticks and chicken wings are TDF in only 26 minutes.
Chicken Breast Air Fryer, Potato Boiled, String Bean and Almond Stir Fried


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regent Splendor cruise Oct 16 to Nov 7, 2023

Shawinigan February 22 - 25, 2020

Rory McIlroy's Golf Swing In Slow Motion | 2024 Edition